TWRU COVID-19 Updates
This page is dedicated to providing information concerning the IRS and Louisiana published new policies concerning Covid-19. This page will be updated as news affecting your tax deadlines and other tax related situations change. Please keep in mind that this is a fluid situation so as policies get clarified a new update is issued. Please note that the newest updates are placed at the top of the list. Should you have specific questions you can email your CPA directly or email email@example.com.
TWRU CPAs & Financial Advisors will reopen to the public on Monday May 18th, 2020. Our Office hours will be Monday – Friday from 8 am until 5 pm.
The April 15th tax deadline has been extended to July 15th and we anticipate a full workload until then. We would like to encourage all clients to drop off their tax information as soon as possible if they have not done so already.
As with most businesses, there will be a period with some adjustments. Please review the list for guidance when visiting our office.
- We will continue to use the drop box located just inside the front door for client drop off. We ask that you place your name and your CPAs name on the envelope before dropping in the drop box.
- We have installed a protective guard at the front desk so clients can feel safe signing documents. Only one client (two if a couple) at a time will be allowed to be at the front desk. If a client is at the front desk when you arrive, we would like you to wait just outside the door until that client leaves.
- Masks will not be required when dropping off or signing documents, but we strongly suggest it. We will offer a mask to anyone without a mask.
- Clients will be given a TWRU pen to sign their paperwork and that will be theirs to keep.
- Clients should call your CPA directly if you need an appointment. Mask will be required for CPA meetings. They should be worn when you walk through the front door.
- We will offer curbside delivery and pickup. Clients should call from their car and an admin person will go out with their package. The admin person will wear masks and gloves when performing curbside service.
The following document was provided to us by our bankers. We are still trying to get a copy of the actual bill to understand all the elements of the SBA loan stimulus bill. If you want to discuss in more detail please contact your CPA.